Overview of Processes
Please know before booking a mobile unit or screening event there are responsibilities involved in order to have a successful day with MobileSmiles Oklahoma.
- A community investment fee of $1,000 is required to help offset costs, but can be donated or fundraised
- Pre-screen or select candidates who may need treatment using guidelines provided in paperwork
- Create a patient list
- Pass out and collect completed patient forms
- Comply with the "Site Partner Agreement" (this document will be provided by Melissa Reese after initial contact)
- Each site must provide the following:
- Parking lot/space large enough for the mobile unit, which is 37' long, 12' wide and 14' high with a 5' clearance on all sides.
- Level surface, like concrete, however, asphalt or gravel is also acceptable
- Grass areas are not recommended
- Shaded area preferred during summer
- Accessible water to refill tanks onboard
- On-site dumpster to dispose of non-hazardous waste
- Secure site if staying overnight
If you have further questions before booking or are unsure if your site qualifies, please email Melissa Reese at [email protected] or call (405) 241-1299.